Sunday, January 1, 2012

I know I know, such a slacker...

Haven't posted anything since October... ACK!!! So sorry about that. So busy with so much stuff that I kinda got burned out BUT... the good news is that I have a new goal. Check it out. Feel free to repost if it inspires you but please credit where you got it from (thank you!)


Are you with me on this? Decorating and doing DIY projects and crafts is something that I love so much and that brings me so much happiness. Sometimes life gets so busy that I don't make time to do some of the things that I really love to do for me... end result --> burn out! No wonder! So, hopefully I have learned my lesson. I know that as a mom life is supe busy. I have 4 kiddos so I know. BUT I also know that if we also make a little time, like once a week at least, to do something that we want to do just for us and lets us be creative, then why not?! Totally go for it. The way I see it, any negative things that I perceive to be negative in my life (not many thank goodness) might be completely overshadowed happiness, excitement (looking forward to doing your thing each week), creativity, and joy. As for me, I definitely want the latter. :) What is your goal in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment