Saturday, September 10, 2011

Why this blog

Hello world! Here's my attempt at creating a beautiful space in my home. I live in the desert part of Southern California and I like it here, but I want to love my surroundings more. I want to fall in love with everything in my house and this is my attempt at doing that. I am going to start with a space at a time, a craft at a time, until the entire house looks like I want it to and gives me that feeling of "me" that I am looking for. It will be a lot of work, but I am thrilled and so excited to start this journey. As I do, I will show you everything that I do and I hope that you will walk through this journey with me as you visit often and leave me your comments or suggestions or if you have any questions. I am also happy to answer any design questions you may have. I am not an interior designer but I have good taste and love everything that is pleasing to the eye and inspirational. So be sure to come often and to bookmark my blog because lots of gorgeousness is coming your way. I know that I just started this blog but I have to start somewhere, right? I am confident that you will like what you see here and that many of you will feel inspired by what you will find here.

Want to do this challenge with me? 
I TOTALLY invite you to do that! Let's do it together! Let me know the link to your blog where you will share your pictures, tutorials and what not and I will include it on my list so that others can be inspired by you. So go on, give it a try, and let's make our spaces pretty. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to follow your journey! I'm always trying to put my own stamp in an economical way to our home. So, I look forward to getting some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! I can't wait to follow your new blog!

    ReplyDelete